USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship 2021
Higher Education Commission and the United States Agency of International Development have partnered to offer USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship 2021. The scholarship aims to help bright students who need financial aid. This merit and need-based scholarship are for female applicants. They are offering 5300 scholarships this year to bright female students.
Interested applicants can apply directly at the HEC website. Necessary documents are to be provided to Applicants University’s financial aid office. BA/BSc and two years (associate) degree program are excluded from this program. Applicants must provide information correctly in their application form as HEC will cancel scholarships of applicants who have provided false information.
The selection of candidates will be based on merit. In public universities, applicants who have admissions based on self-support, self-finance, or evening programs can not apply for this program.
The following expenditures of applicants will be covered:
- Books Boarding & Lodging
- Tuition Fees
- further Academic Costs
To apply for USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship 2021, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students that are currently enrolled in the partner public and private universities are only eligible
- Only female applicants are eligible
- applicants that are pursuing their MS, MPhil, MBA, Masters, and education teaching-related degrees are eligible for this.
- Applicants are to fulfill the applications at the official site of HEC.
- essential documents with the print of the application are to be submitted at the Financial Aid office of the applicant’s university
- applicants are to contact their universities financial aid office for details regarding their eligibility
- documents are only to submit to applicants host universities financial aid office, NOT to the HEC.