IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Scholarship 2023
The Sindh Talent Hunt scholarship for 2023 was announced by the Sukkur Institute of Business Administration (IBA). The scholarship program is open to applicants from all over Sindh. 300 talented students are offered fully funded scholarships through the IBA Sindh Talent Hunt program.
An entrance test will determine eligibility for admission to a six-month foundation program. Sindh Talent Hunt Scholarship applications are due on January 7th, 2023.
A six-month training program will be offered to these 300 selected students in English, Mathematics, and Information and Communication Technology. Tests will be conducted in Sukkur, Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad, Shaheed Benazirabad, Karachi, and Larkana. The candidate must be a resident of Sindh. A need-based selection process will be followed.
IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program 2023:
- An allowance of 4,000 rupees per month
- A tuition fee is not required
- Free textbooks
- Accommodation is covered
- Transport is free
Students who are selected for the Regular Bachelor's degree program will continue with the same perks of a zero tuition fee, zero hostel fee and books provided. Additionally, they will also receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000.
The following degree programs are available under the IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program 2023
- BE- Computer System Engineering
- BS- Computer Science
- BS- Software Engineering
- BS-CS with Specialization in A.I.
- BS- Physical Education
- BS- Accounting and Finance
- BS- Mathematics
- BS- Media & Communication
- B.Ed (Hons)-Elementary / Secondary
Qualifications for the IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program
- In order to qualify for the annual examination, candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent
- Applicants must be Sindhi citizens
- Candidates for non-engineering programs must have a minimum score of 50%
- For engineering programs, candidates must have a minimum score of 60%
The last date to apply is the 7th of January 2023, and accordingly, the admission test will be held on the 15th of January.Visit Scholarship Website