Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022-23
For deserving and needy students, Dalda Foundation Scholarships offer scholarships.
It is the intention of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship to meet the requirements and needs of those students who are not able to pursue their education due to lack of financial aid, so they can achieve their goals and visions.
BS/Undergraduate scholarship will be offered beginning in Inter first year and ending in Final semester.
Due to the fact that Dalda Foundation anticipates an increase in demand for specific fields in the future, the aptitude test will give extra credit to students wishing to enroll in those programs. Scholarship applications can be submitted online at https://dalda.foundation/scholarship-form.html by November 15th, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship:
- Scholarship applications will be accepted from students enrolled in the 1st class of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi or Bise Punjab board. A scholarship application form can also be submitted by students who study at private colleges through Dalda Foundation Trust.
- Education session 2021-2022 taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- Scholarship applications are open to all permanent Pakistani residents.
- A minimum age of 18 years old will be required for the applicant as of November 15, 2022.
- A parent's salary cannot exceed 20,000/- per month.
- In the case of applicants who live in villages, their homes must not exceed 1080 feet.
- O-level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
Visit Scholarship Website