Diya Scholarship in Pakistan 2022
Diya Pakistan is one of the biggest names in scholarship funded organizations in the Nation. Diya provides 55,000 annual scholarships to school and university going students who study in government institutions. It also offers stipends on a monthly basis to the students enrolled in skill development programs.
Diya Pakistan accepts applications throughout the years. Qualified students can apply online on the Diya Pakistan website. So far no deadline has been announced.
- Students receiving scholarships over Rs. 25,000 per anum from alternative organizations aren’t eligible for the Diya Scholarship.
- Your application will be updated on the site accordingly: Incomplete, Complete, Not Accepted, Approved.
- Approved cheques will be despatched at your Institute within 10 - 30 days. Tou can encash the cheque at any Meezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC Card and providing NIC Copy to the bank.
- Head of Institute Attestation type (HOI)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if apart from applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate type NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If someone is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you’re Hafiz Al-Quran, five-hitter marks are going to be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University results certificates.
- Fee Revenues or Bank Challan for the existing year.
- Salary Slip (If guardian is employed)
- Pension document, showing name page and pension quantity page. (If guardian is receiving a pension)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if accessible.