PAKISTAN PETROLEUM LIMITED PPL UNDERGRADUATE AND MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) announces special scholarship schemes for students of PPL producing districts in the country and presently enrolled in professional bachelor’s/ master’s degree programs at public sector universities across the country. PPL scholarships are offered to the students belonging to Dera Bugti, Kashmore district, District Matriari, District Sanghar, District Chakwal, District Attock, and Tehsil Gujar Khan. Eligible Female students studying at any public sector university in Balochistan are also encouraged to apply.
Applications for the scholarship can be submitted online at the Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL website. The last date to apply for the PPL Scholarship is November 10, 2021.
PPL Scholarship for Higher Professional Education for Students of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan
To foster inter-provincial harmony and promote education, these scholarships are exclusively aimed at students of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan who are presently admitted in public sector universities/ institutions in any province other than Balochistan.
Note: Eligible female students studying at public sector universities/ institutions in Balochistan are also encouraged to apply.
PPL Scholarship for Punjab and Sindh
The scholarship scheme is dedicated to students belonging to the following areas and admitted in HEC-recognized selected public sector educational institutions across the country:
- District Kashmore 10
- District Matiari 6
- District Sanghar 6
- District Chakwal 5
- Union Council Dakhnair & Chhab, Tehsil Jand, District Attock 5
- Tehsil Gujjar Khan, District Rawalpindi 5
Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students fulfilling the following common conditions are eligible to apply for the award of scholarships under the above-mentioned relevant scheme:
- Are a bonafide, domiciled resident of the respective district
- Have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the last examination
- Are in the early stages of their degree program preferably 1st year
- Not more than 28 years of age
- Have never been involved in any criminal activities or act of moral turpitude
- Are not availing any other scholarship under any other scheme
- Lack of adequate financial resources and deserve financial support
- Have secured admission in public sector universities/ institutes Scholarships would be for a period of one year extendable up to 4 years subject to the satisfactory academic performance of the awardee and availability of funds for the scheme.
Interested students can visit the PPL website for details and apply online at https://www.ppl.com.pk/content/education/scholarship-schemes no later than November 10, 2021.Visit Scholarship Website