Pakistan Engineering Council PEC, Scholarship 2020
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC, announces merit cum need-based scholarship for engineering students admitted in PEC accredited universities. 500 Scholarships will be awarded to the needy students under this scheme. PKR: 100,000/- will be given to each student. The application deadline for the PEC Scholarship 2020 is October 31, 2020.
This scholarship scheme is to provide an opportunity to needy students from underprivileged areas of the country enabling them as pride & proud engineers with desired competence and skills in public sector leading HEls as per the need of industry to play due role in socio-economic development in society.
PEC Scholarship Scheme 2020
Under this scheme, 500 scholarships will be awarded in a cycle of 4 years (125 per year)to the students of domicile from underprivileged areas, particularly in the order of preference of Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Tribal Areas, including KP, Sindh, and Punjab. The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 100,000/- per year to cover partially the tuition fee, living expenses, and books, etc. The respective HEI, where the student has secured admission in Fall-2020, may also extend additional support to their selected students (financial or in-kind) as a partner to the PEC initiative.
Eligibility Criteria for PEC Scholarship 2020
The student must have:
- Secured admission in PEC accredited/ approved undergraduate engineering programs (enlisted on PEC website https://www.pec.org.pk) of Public Sector Universities/ Institutions in Fall-2020.
- Domicile of underprivileged areas of Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Tribal Areas, KP, Sindh and Punjab.
- Family income less than or equal to PKR. 50,000/- per month and is not availing any other scholarship.
- The eligible students may apply on the Scholarship Application Form (available on the website at www.pec.org.pk/scholarship.aspx ) duly completed in all respects and submit through the respective university at the address below. The deadline for submission of the application is Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- The scrutiny & assessment will be carried out by PEC Scholarship Committee in consultation with the respective HEls for the award of scholarship as per the approved criteria.
Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, PEC Head Office, Islamabad
Email: scholarship@pec. org.pk; Web: www.pec.org.pk/scholarship.aspx Tel: 051-22762251282931112829348 , UAN (051) 111-111-732
Visit Scholarship Website