NUTECH OFFERS HEC FUNDED MS OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP 2020
National University of Technology NUTECH Islamabad offers HEC PSDP funded scholarships for MS degree program overseas. Candidates having required qualifications recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council and/or Higher Education Commission of Pakistan may apply for pursuing an MS degree in world top-ranked universities.
The last date to apply for NUTECH overseas Scholarship is August 23, 2020. Applicants will have to execute a bond to serve at NUTECH for three years after completion of an MS degree.
NUTECH MS Scholarship degree programs
HEC funded scholarships are offered to the candidates for following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Railway Engineering
- Business (Entrepreneurship / Technology Management)
Eligibility Criteria for NUTECH fully funded MS Scholarship
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national and permanent resident of Pakistan / AJK
- Be available to start your Studies in the foreign University before the start of the academic year September / October 2020
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree (16 years) complete in all aspects
- Candidates already holding MS degree are also eligible to apply
- Should have first division throughout the academic career
- Must have minimum 75% marks or CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in the undergraduate degree obtained after 16 years of education
- Maximum age on closing date for MS Scholarship is 30 years
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before the closing date
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
- Only candidates available on a full-time basis will be eligible to apply
How to apply for HEC funded MS Scholarship by NUTECH
Applicants are required to submit online application through NUTECH e-portal eportal.nutech.edu.pk
Only online applications will be entertained.
Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of PKR: 1000/- as application processing fee in favor of treasurer NUTECH must be uploaded on e-portal.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is August 23, 2020.Visit Scholarship Website