NUCLEAR ENGINEERING FELLOWSHIP / SCHOLARSHIP BY PNRA AT PIEAS 2020
Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority PNR offers fellowship for the Nuclear Engineering program at PIEAS. Monthly 35,000/- rupees stipend will be offered to the selected candidates besides free tuition and other facilities. The last date to submit an application for the PNR fellowship for MS Nuclear Engineering program is June 30, 2020.
After successful completion of MS from PIEAS, fellows will be placed as Assistant Engineers/Scientific Officers (SPS·8) in PNRA with three advance increments and will become eligible for promotion consideration to the next scale (SPS-9) after two years of service.
Written test for selection of candidates will be conducted by PIEAS in major cities of Pakistan on July 11, 2020. Test date is tentative and may be changed if the situation of COVID-19 does not get any better.
PNR Fellowship for Nuclear Engineering Covers:
- Stipend of Rs. 35,000/ per month
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Free transportation
- Indoor medical facility.
- Duration of Fellowships 2 years.
- Confirmed job after completion of MS program
Eligibility Criteria for MS Nuclear Engineering Fellowship
BE / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics, Mechatronics & Computer/ Software
• BS (04 years) in Computer Science
- All Pakistani Nationals are eligible with required qualifications.
- Preferably first class academic career, however, one-second division (not less than 50% marks) is allowed, except in the final degree. In the case of the semester system, a CCPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks in the annual system in the final degree is required.
- Degrees must be recognized by HEC/PEC.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by the end of 2020 may also apply.
- The age limit for the fellowship program is 27 years as on June JO, 2020.
How to Apply for PNRA Nuclear Engineering Fellowship at PIEAS?
- Application forms are available at PNRA website
- Application processing fee of Rs.3,500/- must be deposited in PNRA online bank account No. 0854003147171378 (Title of Account: NISAS), National Bank of Pakistan, F-6 Super Market Branch, Islamabad.
- Candidates are required to forward original bank receipt along with a passport size photograph to Sr. Establishment Officer-II, PNRA at the address given below. Name, CNIC & Online Generated Roll No. should be written on the backside of the bank receipt. Photocopy of the bank receipt is not acceptable.