KHAIRPUR DISTRICT NEED CUM MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2021
The District Administration, Khiarpur is pleased to announce the Need-Cum-Merit Scholarship 2021 for the talented and deserving students of the Khairpur District. The students belonging to the Khairpur district only who are studying in various public-sector Institutes/colleges universities anywhere in Pakistan (preferably HEC recognized) can apply for the scholarship if they fulfill/ meet the eligibility criteria.
Applications for Khairpur district merit-cum-need based scholarship 2021 can be submitted within one month of the announcement of the scholarship. Scholarships are announced on October 18. The last date for submission of the application hence is November 18, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Khairpur Scholarship
- The Candidate and his father or guardian must have a Domicile and Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of the Khairpur District.
- Applying candidates must possess 75% marks in their last examination passed. In the case of CGPA 3.00, will be considered for determining merit.
- Marks Certificate of Last Examination passed (Only Yearly marks certif1cate not earlier than 2019 would be considered
- Students studying in the following disciplines I courses/ programs are encouraged to apply:
- BSc/M.Sc/B.S (4Year)
- B.Ed (4-Year) at different Universities and their affiliated degree colleges
- B.E/B.Tech (4Year)/MBBS/BDS/DVM I BSc.(Engineering Technology).
- B.A/LLB/BBA/BPAJM.A/MBA/MPA (Regular students of Universities and affiliated degree colleges in mentioned disciplines can apply)
- Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE), Three Years (only 3rd-year students can apply
- Students, who are studying in public sector universities/colleges for the above-captioned courses on a self-financing basis, are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students of MS/MPhil/ME/LLM/Ph.D. are also not eligible for this scholarship.
- A minimum of 10% Scholarships have been reserved for females1 So/o for Minorities and 5% for Persons with disabilities. However, there is no bar if this limit is exceeded as per open merit. The cases any slot(s) remain vacant among the minimum percentage specified, the slot(s) will be transferred to open merit seats
- The Scholarship amount will be disbursed online in their bank accounts opened in the name of Eligible/qualified students mentioned I given in the application form.
Application Procedure/Documents Required
Candidates having domicile and PRC of Khairpur district Intending to apply for the scholarship must obtain Scholarship Application Form 2020 from the Scholarship Cell @ Office of the Deputy Commissioner /Chairman Need-Cum-Merit Scholarship Board, Khairpur or the same may be downloaded from the Website, Facebook Page https//www.face book.com/kpcmsb/
- ONLY APPLICATION FORMS OF 2021-22 WILL BE ACCEPTABLE
- The candidates will have to produce a certificate from the Head of Department of the concerned college/Institute/University/School on prescribed form showing the enrollment in the respective College/ Institute/ University
- Attested copy of Domicile and PRC of Student and his Father/Guardian
- CNIC of the student (if underage, a-Form of NADRA must be attached} and his/her father/guardian.
- Attested Copy of Student ID Card
- Attested Copy of Pass (Pacca) Certificate of Matriculation, showing Date of Birth.
- Original Marks Certificate of the last examination passed (2019 and onwards)
- Father/ Guardian's Income Certificate. In case, father/ guardian is a government employee, his last month payslip may be attached
- The recent passport size photograph.
- The application complete in all respect should reach Scholarship Cell/Branch at Office of the Deputy Commissioner/Chairman Need-Cum-Merit Scholarship Board Khairpur Mirs, through Head of the Institution with covering letter latest by 18th November 2021. Incomplete applications / individual or those received after due date will not be entertained. The application format given in the advertisement or its photocopy will also be acceptable.