International Post-Doctoral Scholarships Program
Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) invites applications from faculty of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt. of Punjab for award of 8-10 months International Postdoctoral Scholarships. Preference will be given to emerging fields of science, technology and innovation that are applied, relevant to industry and have an impact on society.
- Holds a Ph.D. Degree from an HEC recognized university.
- Maximum 45 years of age on the closing date.
- Be a regular (BPS or TTS) faculty of public sector university/college
- Must have a placement in a university listed in the top 200 QS world university general ranking of 2021 and/or top 50 in QS subject-wise ranking.
- Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field, industry/society, and needs of the country
Applicants not Eligible:
- Applicants who are already availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants who are not full-time regular faculty in public sector colleges/universities.
- Applicants who have availed any post-doctoral scholarship in the last five (05) years
How to Apply:
The complete application package includes the following:
- Printed copy of the online application Click here…
- Acceptance letter from the faculty supervisor at a foreign university. The letter should clearly mention the duration of post-doc, commencement date and bench fee.
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities
- Appointment/regularization letter as a TTS/BPS faculty in public sector college/ university
- Copies of educational transcripts and degrees /PhD Notification in chronological order
- Candidate CV/Resume
- Foreign Supervisor CV/Resume
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Photocopy of passport
Application complete in all respect must reach at Punjab Higher Education Commission, 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore on or before November 30, 2020 through registered post. The application submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- All the above documents should be tape bind and in the same order as mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will be rejected.
Director/Program Manager (HRD)
Punjab Higher Education Commission
Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Ph: 042-99233249
Visit Scholarship Website