Ihsan Trust / Meezan Bank Qarz-E-Hasna Interest Free Loan Scheme 2020
Ihsan Trust (IT) offers Qarz-e-Hasna to the students enrolled in higher education institutions. This interest-free education loan is provided to the students of partner universities who cannot afford the cost of higher education. The list of universities is given below.
Ihsan Trust majorly works in the field of higher education by providing interest-free loans to students on a purely “Need cum merit” basis. This Interest-free loan facility is a unique model to enable higher education in Pakistan which not only helps a student complete his/her education from a university of his/her choice, but also create a roll over fund that continuously helps more and more students every year across Pakistan.
This facility is being provided to all top-notch universities across Pakistan. So far, this facility has been provided to more than 130 universities and professional bodies across Pakistan and this number is rapidly increasing every year
Ihsan trust Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme Selection procedure
- Students need to apply in the respective university
- After reviewing the lists of applicants from our education partners, Ihsan Trust conducts interviews to determine the need of each student.
- If the need is genuine and merit is up to the mark, Ihsan Trust approves the case and disburses the amount to the university account.
- Ihsan Trust disburses the approved loan directly to the university account.
- The students start repaying a mutually agreed token amount from the very next month while studying.
Repayment method of Ihsan Trust Interest-Free Education loan
- During the study period, the student has to repay a mutually agreed nominal amount.
- The repayment amount will depend upon the student’s financial position and his/her parents’ monthly income.
- Monthly token repayment from the student starts from the very next month after the managing trustee approves students for the Interest-free loan facility.
- After the completion of his/her education, the repayment amount will be adjusted according to the income of the student.
Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme Partner Universities
- IBA, Karachi
- KSBL, Karachi
- Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi
- Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology Karachi
- Aga Khan University Karachi
- COMMECS Institute of Business & Emerging Sciences Karachi
- PAF KIET Karachi
- IobM Karachi
- National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST NU)
- SZABIST Karachi
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
- University of Karachi (UoK)
- AMAN Institute for Vocational Training (AMANTECH), Karachi
- Jinnah University for Women, Karachi
- DHA Suffa University, Karachi
- Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre
- UMDC-United Medical & Dental College
- Islamic Mission Hospital Trust School of Nursing
- Baqai Institute of Diabetology and Endocrinology
- ACCA Pakistan (Through KCCI-Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- NED University Karachi
- Hamdard University
- IM-Sciences Peshawar
- City University Peshawar
- Riphah University Islamabad
- The Institute of Legal Studies (TILS) Islamabad, Lahore, Multan
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute (GIKI) Topi, Swabi KPK
- IBA Sukkur
- COMSATS Lahore, Abbottabad, Islamabad
- Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Islamabad
- International Islamic University Islamabad
- Technical Training Center (TTC) PCESSDC Daharki Sind
- CIMA Pakistan
- LUMS Lahore
- NUST Islamabad
- University of Haripur
- National Textile University Faisalabad
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi
- University of Gujrat
- UET Taxila
- CECOS University, Peshawar
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- Khyber Medical University, KPK
- HITEC University, Taxila
- Islamia College University, Peshawar
- IM Studies, University of Peshawar
- University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Poonch
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Mirpur
- Rawalpindi Medical College
- University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore