How to apply for the CPEC internship program
- Recruitment of 100 interns
- Monthly Stipend
- Allocation to Specifc Industries/sectors
- Indulge in evidence-based policy advising
- Development of leadership and management skills
- Working with a diverse group
- Under 30 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- No experience necessary; only highly motivated and curious individuals.
- Good research, writing and digital media skills.
- Apply online by filling out the form at: www.cpecauthority.gov.pk
- 1st Round: Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of CV
- 2nd Round: Shortlisted candidates will have to submit a written (500 to 650 words) or video essay
- For queries email: [email protected]
- Applications will open on Tuesday 18th August
- Start of the internship programme (October 2020 - December 2020)
Special outreach programme
Candidates belonging to a religious, ethnic or racial minority including women are encouraged to apply.
CPEC Authority address
5th Floor Science and Technology Building, 1-Constitution Avenue, C-5/2, Islamabad.
Ph: +92 -51-9220615
Email: [email protected]
Visit Scholarship Website