HEC USAID FUNDED MERIT AND NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIPS
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in partnership with Higher Education Commission (HEC) is offering scholarships to the financially disadvantaged students to study Business Administration, Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Medicine/Nursing and Engineering & Technology programs.
Needy students across Pakistan are strongly encouraged to apply.
USAID Merit and Need Based Scholarship Covers:
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging
- Other Academic Cost
USAID Merit Need Based Scholarships ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Scholarships are available at undergraduate & graduate levels in the prescribed disciplines (Agriculture Sciences & Business Administration) at the Partner Pakistani Universities and Degree Awarding Institutions.
- Students need to secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per their admission policy and be enrolled in Undergraduate / Graduate programs.
- Only those students who will enroll in first professional year in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be from the rural areas of Pakistan.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined & assessed by the financial background of his/her family.
HOW TO APPLY for USAID Merit and Need Based Scholarships 2018:
- Deserving students can apply for scholarship on http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Application forms are also available at the respective University's Financial Aid Office.
- Completed forms along with the necessary documents will be submitted to the same Financial aid Office, HEC will NOT accept any application form directly.