ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2021
Alfalah Scholarship scheme offers scholarships to the needy students for Intermediate, undergraduate, postgraduate, DAE students. Alfalah scholarship scheme is one of the largest scholarships provider in the welfare sector in the country. Applications can be submitted latest by October 31, 2021.
Scholarships are awarded to intermediate/FA FSc, DAE, Graduation (BS)/Post Graduation and professional Degree students. Students who are awarded scholarship are expected to pay back the amount by sponsoring a needy student after completing their education and getting employment. Students can pay back the scholarship amount in easy monthly installment. This ensures that the scholarship is not a one-time activity rather it creates a cycle of sponsoring the needy students by sponsoring a needy students like you in future.
The financial status of each student is confirmed through independent inquiries made by Alfalah Scholarship scheme office bearers. Alfalah’s executive body makes the final decision regarding award of scholarship. The process is completed within a maximum of three months. Most deserving students are selected as the funds are limited. Selection criteria is mainly based on the academic achievements, family’s income and number of dependents in the family.
How to Apply for Alfalah Scholarship scheme 2021
If you are a deserving student, with ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME it is easy to apply for financial assistance. Just download the application form here for Scholarship . Print it, get the form attested from the head of your institution, and mail (post) it TO ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME Head Office along with the required attachments. You will be called for an interview, if necessary. Application form can be submitted latest by October 31, 2021.
If you don’t have facility of printing you can call us at 053-7701299, 042-35957260,0333-4034545, 0345-1414457 and ask for Scholarship form. It will be send to you by Post.
Alfalah Scholarship Covers:
Monthly scholarships are offered for deserving and talented students from Intermediate to DAE, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional courses in any field within Pakistan.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate, DAE, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from all the provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit/Baltistan can apply for scholarship
- Students enrolled in Government Institutes can apply
- The institute must be Registered/Recognized by the relevant authorities/Institutes
- Students must have scored more than 70% marks in Matric and 60% marks in Inter, DAE and higher levels in last board/university exam.
- (Minority students with 60% (Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE and above) can apply.)
- Orphan Students
- Students belonging to IDPs and Earthquake affected areas
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship
However following are Ineligible:
- PhD, M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies
- Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities
- Studying at Lavish Institutes
- Studying abroad
- Students who secured admission on Self-Finance Basis
- Students with Sound Financial position
- Those receiving scholarship from any other organization or Government
Documents required for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Application
- Attested documents to be attached
- Photocopy of Self’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs.
- Photocopy of current Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Photocopy of all previous exams’ result.
- Photocopy of fee slip (Last semester/year)
- Bonafide Certificate (Mentioning course start and ending dates. Specimen is available on Alfalah website.
- Iqrar Nama (to be downloaded from Alfalah website) www.alfalahss.org Applicants of intermediate, BA, BSc, B.Com will attach Iqrar Nama on plain paper (A4) while students of DAE, BS(H), MS, Masters, MBBS, BSc Engineering, LLB etc will send the Iqrar Nama on stamp paper worth Rs.50,40 or 20 dully attested by the Notary Public/Oath Commissioner as and when asked by the office i.e. after approval of their application for grant of scholarship.