Admission Awards at the National University of Technology in Pakistan
- University or Organization: The National University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Only Pakistan.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- For 1st semester, applicants must provide their aggregate marks for admission are minimum 85% or more
- For the 2nd semester, the students will be required to obtain a minimum Semester GPA of 3.8.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must hold transcripts, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, a resume and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements:For being admitted, applicants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates will need to recognize the English language qualification to be admitted at the university.
The National University of Technology will provide 100% of tuition fees for each successful applicants.Visit Scholarship Website