Malmo University Masters Scholarship
Each year, Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships to qualified master students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who are required to pay tuition fees. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, experience and motivation. They cover the entire cost of tuition but do not cover other living expenses.
Students admitted to two-year programmes retain the scholarship for the second year if they successfully complete the first year of study and meet the progression criteria (minimum 22.5 credits a semester, minimum 45 credits an academic year).
The scholarship application round for the academic year 2020 opens in April 2020.
Who can apply?
You are eligible for the Malmö University Master's Scholarship if you are:
- required to pay tuition fees for university studies in Sweden; and
- admitted to an English-taught master's programme at Malmö University.
Please note: only applicants who have chosen Malmö University as their first choice on University Admissions will be considered.
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Apply for one of our master’s programmes through University Admissions as your first priority. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Admitted students will receive more information on how to apply for the scholarship after Notification of Selection Results.
- Scholarship selection will be based on previous academic excellence, the experience described in your CV, and your ability to motivate social engagement through your chosen programme at Malmö University.
- Applicants who have been offered a scholarship will be notified by mid-May. Those who are not offered a scholarship will not be notified individually.