International Qi Anlong Scholarship in Computer Science at University of Auckland
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Honours
- Award: Up to $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science conjoint degree, Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree or a Bachelor of Advanced Sciences (Honours) in the Faculty of Science in Computer Science, intending to specialise in Artificial Intelligence.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Required to maintain a GPA of at least 6.00 (equivalent to a B+ average) in each semester of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in the Undergraduate & Honours level program at the University. After that candidates must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The support will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of up to $8,000.Visit Scholarship Website