University of Otago Callis Trust Performance funding for International Students
- University: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students who meet the requirements of 1.1 OR 1.2, AND 2. Those who fit within 3 are ineligible.
1.1 Are New Zealand citizens, New Zealand permanent residents, Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents with domestic fee status;
1.2 International students who have completed Year 12 and have completed or are in the process of completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school, or an equivalent foundation level course at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
2 Are intending to enrol or have enrolled for the first time for first-year (100-level papers), full-time degree-level, undergraduate study at the University of Otago.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for a scholarship, you will be required to go through the first stages of enrolment at the University of Otago to access the Entrance Scholarship online application.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Otago.
Benefits: The successful students will receive an award amount of NZ$6,000 for one year at the University of Otago.Visit Scholarship Website