Ara Equity Scholarships At Ara Institute Of Canterbury, New Zealand 2022-23
Ara Equity Scholarships at Ara Institute of Canterbury, New Zealand 2022-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Ara Institute of Canterbury . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Oct 2021.
Ara Equity Scholarships at Ara Institute of Canterbury, New Zealand 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Ara Institute of Canterbury.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Ara Institute of Canterbury will provide the amount of $4,000 for selected international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme at the time of commencement of study
- Study a programme directly with Ara (programmes offered through partnerships and subcontracting arrangements are not eligible)
- This scholarship is available to NZ citizens, permanent residents and international learners.
Two ways to apply
There are two ways to apply: online or by using a PDF application form. We recommend applying online because online applications are processed much faster.
You MUST supply documentation (in English) with your application. So before starting your application, be ready to supply the following:
- A certified English translation and certified original of entrance qualifications and academic records
- A copy of a recent IELTS or PTE results sheet or other proof of English proficiency
- Details of any relevant work experience e.g. curriculum vitae, resume, references
- Personal statement
After completing the application students are required to fill the scholarship form.Visit Scholarship Website