Mondi international awards at Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
The sponsorship will be awarded to students from lower and lower middle income countries with limited financial means. Students must undertake an English-taught master programme and hold a relevant bachelor degree with outstanding GPA are eligible to take this application .
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from lower and lower middle income countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for apply English-taught master programme at WU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have been accepted and received an offer letter for a master’s programme at WU.
How to Apply
- Applicants must login to the university portal and apply for the desired master’s programme online.
- The applicants must submit the below mentioned documents along with the application form via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A grade report/transcript from your previous studies (bachelor’s program)
- A letter of motivation
- Proof of personal income/ parents’ income/ other financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hand in a grade report/transcript from their bachelor’s program with outstanding grades (GPA) to be accepted in master’s programme at WU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS – 6.0
The Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) will fund the English-taught master programme applied to by the selected students for the duration of the course yearly.Visit Scholarship Website