MODUL University Vienna International MBA Scholarship in Austria 2021
The educational opportunity is available for all high achieving international participants who have a desire of completing their master’s degree education at MU Vienna.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all around the world.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MBA degree program in the field of Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership, Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism, Real Estate Management, and Sustainable Management and Governance at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must have an academic performance, work experience, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, the candidates need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- While completing their application, they have to indicate that, which award they are going to apply, for automatic consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a scan of their academic transcripts, passport, evidence of language and work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to the minimum duration of three years.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, then they need to achieve a level c1 in the English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL).
Total 13 grants are available in which 2 full grants are worth €25,000 each and 10 partial awards are worth €12,000 each. Furthermore, 1 full grant with an amount of €25,000 is available for women who enrol in an MBA in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership program.Visit Scholarship Website