EUSP Scholarships for Talented Students in Europe
- University or Organization: The European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master, Bachelor, PhD Degree
- Award: €1000 to €15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The prize can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be given for all degree course in any subject offered by the educational institution in Europe
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in a nationally-recognized educational institution in Europe
- Applicants for the EUSP Scholarships must be urologists, urologists in training or urology associated basic scientists and all projects and/or visits must be conducted in a European institution outside the home country.
- Membership of the EAU is another condition for application. Further requirements can be found in the description of the different programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must apply online and upload the required documents. Before starting your application must take admission at any European research institution in Europe.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants will be required to submit proof of acceptance to their college or university or a college transcript. Along with, must provide a curriculum vitae, copy of passport, letter of motivation, two letters of recommendation, and a detailed budget.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent proficiency in English language to study in Europe.
The European Urological programme (EUSP) offers multiple academic achievement awards of €30,000 available for each accepted project proposal at a leading European research institution.Visit Scholarship Website