Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master and PhD Degree Program to Study in three Different Universities in three different countries of Europe. Erasmus is a Fully Funded all Expenses covered Prestigious Scholarship Program. Erasmus Mundus is the most prestigious opportunity with 0% doubt.
Erasmus Scholarship is only to undertake a Masters Degree, MPhil, or Erasmus Fellowship. Erasmus will cover all the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Program. We have given the Guidelines for the Erasmus Scholarship below.
Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centres remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOEFL/IELTS in October, November).
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Test? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- Taking these tests will also enable you for other foreign scholarships as well along with Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022. It is a highly competitive scholarship, so do not take any requirement for granted.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
Advice for Low CGPA Students
- I can just give you just this advice that if you do not have a good CGPA, you must have other things on your profiles such as Research papers, Online Courses, training or job experience, etc.
- Result awaited students can apply. But how the result can find out that until when they can submit their final result? This can only be found out by emailing the program coordinators of the 03 programs that you have selected to apply for or if they already have mentioned this on their websites.
- You can get this information from there and ask for this information from program coordinators in November, December, not before that.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022?
To check the Official website of Erasmus and to check the List of Programs offering, Please Visit the Official website of the Erasmus Mundus.Visit Scholarship Website