UCD International Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship in Ireland
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: Covers 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications from EU or non-EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue an MSc degree program in the field of Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Holding an overall Hons 1.1 degree result (or international equivalent) or who achieves this same overall degree result in summer before the start of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first have to take admission in an MSC degree program in Finance at University. Those applicants who hold a Full or Conditional Offer and who have accepted that offer for the full-time MSc Finance are automatically considered for the opportunity . After that, they have to submit a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit their official transcripts, updated CV and two references, preferably one academic and one professional.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the program, applicants will need to check out the entry requirements for master admission to Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship covers 100% of the EU or non-EU tuition fees to pursue an MSc degree in Finance for the academic year 2020-2021.Visit Scholarship Website