China Scholarship Council Trinity College Dublin Joint Scholarships, Ireland 2022-23
China Scholarship Council – Trinity College Dublin Joint Scholarships, Ireland 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Trinity College Dublin . The deadline of the scholarship is 22 Feb 2022.
China Scholarship Council – Trinity College Dublin Joint Scholarships, Ireland 2022-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Trinity College Dublin.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The selected Ph.D. candidates will be awarded full fee-waiver from Trinity, and a stipend for living costs, airfare, and health insurance to study at TCD.
- Candidates must be citizens and permanent residents of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application (excluding Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan). Chinese students studying overseas may be eligible for application subject to the CSC policy at the time;
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time master’s degree at a university in China. Bachelor's degree students who are in their last year wishing to pursue master-doctor combined programme can also apply if they have an unconditional offer letter/ letter of invitation combining master and doctoral study.
- For overseas Chinese students applying for full PhD study, only those who are in their last year of the Master studies, recent graduates (less than one year) and those who are in the first year of their PhD studies are eligible to apply for joint scholarship program. Overseas Chinese students are required to be nominated by the Education Section of the Chinese Embassy in Ireland after they have completed their Trinity application.
- Those who work as an employee at higher education institutions/scientific research institutions/administrative organizations/enterprises in China and have earned a Master’s-level degree are eligible.
- Successful students must return to China upon completion of their studies or research;
- Candidates must hold an unconditional offer letter (for full PhD candidates) or invitation letter (for joint PhD candidates) from Trinity College Dublin. They must therefore fulfil the relevant academic entry requirement set by Trinity, including a high level of English language proficiency; Conditional offer letters may be accepted in certain circumstances, but these offers may not be conditional on English language scores.
- Candidates should satisfy the selection criteria set out the CSC. This policy is subject to change and is at the discretion of the CSC.
Students must apply for the scholarship online to the CSC http://apply.csc.edu.cn. Students should check actual dates on the CSC website in Chinese as these can vary.
CSC will evaluate the candidates according to CSC requirements and priorities. The Global Relations Office will inform the supervisors of the outcome of the process in June.Visit Scholarship Website