Partial awards for International Students at Dublin Business School
- University or Organization: Dublin Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: €500 – €1000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to apply for the admission in the eligible degree program at the Dublin Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.0.
Each successful scholar will receive the partial award ranging from €500 – €1000 accredited towards the study expense.Visit Scholarship Website