Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
The Applications are open to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022. Ireland Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students and European Students to Study Full-time Masters, and PhD Degree Programs in Irish Universities. Ireland is ranked in the top 10 for Higher Quality Education. The Irish Scholarship is Funded by the Irish Higher Educational Universities in any academic Discipline. The Classes will begin on 1st September 2022.
Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline in the fields of:
- Social Science
List of Universities Under Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- A Stipend of €16,000 Per Annum
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
- All International Students, as well as Students from European Countries, are Eligible to apply.
- There is No Age limit for the Scholarship.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, or an equivalent Degree For Masters.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Masters Degree or the equivalent Degree For Doctoral Degree.
- Result awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honours.
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time) 2 September 2021|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 14 October 2021|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 21 October 2021|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 4 November 2021|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 18 November 2021|
|Call outcome||End of March 2022|
|Award start date||1 September 2022|