E3 Excellence postgraduate placements for International Students at Trinity College Dublin
- University: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 5000 euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught Masters programme in the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences or the MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants who hold an offer letter for a Postgraduate Taught Masters programme in the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences or the MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates need to take part in a postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will email your application to the E3 Scholarship team on [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word document or pdf format.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College Dublin.
The university will provide the award amount ranging from 1000 to 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.Visit Scholarship Website