Limerick Faculty of Arts Humanities and Social Sciences Merit Based international awards
- University: University of Limerick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Up to €2,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Non-EU) students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- A-Level (+GCSE O Level)
- Applicants must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honours bachelor’s degree (NQAI level 8).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for an academic transcript of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- For undergraduate financial aid: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €1,500 per year
- For postgraduate placements: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €2,000 per year.