Limerick Faculty of Education and Health Science international awards
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: Faculty of Education and Health Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to €3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from non-EU counties.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in nursing and a postgraduate degree in Psychology, Psychological Science, Sports Performance, Sports Exercise & Performance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- A-Level (+GCSE O Level)
- Candidates must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honours bachelor’s degree (NQAI level 8).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the opportunity, applicants have to enrol in the eligible degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the academic records of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide the award in the following manner:
- For Undergraduate: The bursary will provide the award amount of €1,500
- For Postgraduate: The bursary will provide the award amount of €3,000