Xiamen University New International Students Scholarships in China
- University: Xiamen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International (Non-Chinese) citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2020):
- Bachelor’s programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25;
- Master’s programs: hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40;
- Doctoral programs: hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
How to Apply
Visit Scholarship Website
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission at the Applicants shall complete an online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn
- Supporting Documents: Upload the scan copy of Application Form for Xiamen programs (https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/16898/list.htm).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.