USTC Fellowship Awards, China 2022-23
USTC Fellowship Awards, China 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Science and Technology of China . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Mar 2022.
USTC Fellowship Awards, China 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Science and Technology of China.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The university will provide the selected students will be provided tuition waiver, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, a monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB, and accommodation subsidy towards the undergraduate study program.
All Nationalities Except China
- Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, in good physical and mental health
- Having passed new HSK Level 5 or above; applicants whose native language is Chinese, or can provide proof of studying at a high school where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test exemption.
- Emigrants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan applying as international students must obtain their current foreign citizenship before April 30th, 2017. In addition, the applicant must live abroad for at least 2 years during the period between April 30th, 2017, and April 30th, 2022 (more than 9 months of residence abroad per year may be considered as one year)
- The conditions set by Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC (Annex I)should be met.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma (equivalent to a high school diploma in China) by July of 2022.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 by September 1st, 2022.
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2022, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their studies and obtain the degree by July of 2022.
- Applicants who have been granted other Chinese scholarships or funds（2022-2023）cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Create your account in the online application system;
- Fill in all the information and upload the documents as required
* After submission of your application, please keep checking your email box used for login in the application system for further application documentation, online interview information, and so on.
Application materials required:
- Application Form for International Students (Undergraduate Program) (Annex II)
- Photocopy of passport (including pages with Chinese visa or residence permit, if applicable)
- Notarized photocopies of senior high school graduation certificate and transcripts. Applicants who will be graduating from senior high school before July 2022 should provide Pre-graduation Certificate issued by senior high school (Original senior high school graduation certificate and transcripts are required upon registration if get admitted).
- Photocopies of Certificate of new HSK Level 5 and transcripts (original certificate and transcripts are required upon registration if get admitted); or a proof of studying at a high school where the teaching language is Chinese
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Annex III)
- Recommendation letter from senior high school (original copy in Chinese or English)
- Applicants under 18 by Sept. 1st, 2022 should submit a Guardian Statement (Annex IV). The guardian of the applicant has to stay in Hefei during the period of the applicant's studying at USTC. Whatever the guardian's nationality is, he or she must have a stable source of living.
- Emigrants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan applying as international students should submit the following documents: ① Immigration certificate; ② Proof of cancellation of the original Chinese citizenship; ③ Photocopy of the passport pages with customs stamps (exit and entry) from April 30, 2017, to March 15th, 2022; ④ Proof of living abroad from April 30, 2017, to March 15th, 2022 .
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the application result.
Visit Scholarship Website