SDU Freshman funding for Foreign Students at Shandong University in China
- University or Organization: Shandong University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, masters or PhD degree program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: Applicants will open from February 1st and closes on June 1st each year.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the bachelor, masters or PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- With Foreign nationality, holding a foreign passport, being friendly to China and being physically and mentally healthy.
- Abiding by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behaving well and being in line with the admission conditions of Shandong University.
- Learning diligently with good grades.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants should first register for admission at the Shandong University through the Online Application System. After taking admission candidates can download and submit the Application PDF Form for SDU Freshman Scholarship to the [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to attach the transcripts, personal statement and a photocopy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have 210 points or higher, have obtained their highest degree, official proof, proof of employment, Any other supplementary materials.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Visit Scholarship Website
- First Class Award(SDU Outstanding Scholarship)
- For Category A: Offering scholarships with a value of 18,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB per year (depending on the tuition fee) and a monthly living allowance will also be provided. For Bachelor and Master students, the amount will be 700 RMB. For PhD students, the amount will be 1,000 RMB. This is given for a period of at least two years and depending on academic results an extension is possible till the end of the program.
- For Category B: Offering scholarships with a value of 18,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB per year (depending on the tuition fee). This is given for a period of at least two years and depending on academic results an extension is possible till the end of the program.
- Second Class Award(SDU Excellence Scholarship)
- For Category A: First year, offering scholarships with a value of 9,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB (equals the 50% -100% of the tuition fee). 5,400 RMB to a maximum of 12,000 RMB (equals the 30% of the tuition fee) will be given for the remaining years of the program
- For Category B: the First year, offering scholarships with a value of 9,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB per year (equals the 50% -100%of the tuition fee).
- Third Class Award(SDU Endeavor Scholarship)
- Offering scholarships with a value of 1,800 RMB to a maximum of 8,000 RMB per year (equals the 10% -20% of the tuition fee). 400 RMB will be given as a one time grant (equals the registration fee).