University Of Warwick Chemistry Home Taught Masters Scholarship, UK 2022-23
University of Warwick Chemistry Home Taught Masters Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry taught at University of Warwick . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Jun 2022.
University of Warwick Chemistry Home Taught Masters Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Warwick.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Warwick will provide an award amount of £12,500 to the high achieving students for master’s study.
To be eligible, the applicants must have a UK Undergraduate First class degree or equivalent.
For applying, aspirants are needed to take admission in a master’s degree at the University of Warwick. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for this funding award.
You will need to provide
- A completed application form and £60 application fee*.
- Your Personal Statement
- Your Bachelor's degree transcript (mark sheet) and degree certificate. If you are still studying, please send us your transcripts to date. If you are offered a place on the course, we will then require you to upload your final transcript and certificate in order to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) This can be submitted after you have received an offer.
- One reference. If you completed your studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will require a professional reference. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
- Candidates with professional experience should include their CV with their application.