University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022
The University of Birmingham is offering 40 scholarships worth PKR 2,493,753 to studens from eligible countries to pursue a one year taught Masters programme at the University in 2022/23.
Field of study:
Eligible one year taught Masters degree programmes offered at the University.
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
• Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries (see above)
• Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
• Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
• Have paid the standard PKR 498,870 admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
• Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
You must have accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham before submitting a scholarship application. You must submit the scholarship application online before 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).Visit Scholarship Website