University Of St. Andrews International Excellence Scholarship, UK 2022-23
University of St. Andrews International Excellence Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of St Andrews . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2022.
University of St. Andrews International Excellence Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of St Andrews.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of St. Andrews will provide the amount of £25000 for all the overseas undergraduate students in the UK.
- Only available to students entering their first year of an undergraduate degree (this includes direct entry into year two of course).
- The Selection Committee seeks applicants who are gifted students with academic excellence. The successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
- You will be required to provide a statement of motivation in support of your application (not more than 250 words). This should include your reasons for applying for the Scholarship, explaining how you would expect to benefit from the opportunities the award provides, and describing how you think you might contribute to the community while studying at the University of St Andrews. Also include details of academic achievements which you believe would make you a good candidate for this scholarship.
- Recipients of the scholarship will be expected to engage with our Student Ambassadors Scheme. Work through the scheme is varied, but will likely entail engaging in outreach activities and assisting our Admissions staff with events aimed at prospective students and offer holders to help share your experience of being a student at St Andrews.
- You will also be required to provide two references; both an academic and personal letter of recommendation (not more than 200 words each).
- The academic reference could be from a teacher, college counsellor or someone who knows your academic capabilities well.
- The personal reference should be given from a non-family member who will serve as a personal character reference. For example an academic advisor who is aware of your personal attributes, a current or former employer, senior staff member in an organisation where you have volunteered.
This scholarship is available for application through Scholarships and Funding. After you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Funding through My Application.
After applying for your chosen course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you must allow at least two working days for processing and issue of your log in details before you can apply for this scholarship.
If, due to school policy, you are unable to upload your references please upload a document detailing the name and email address of your referee and ask them to email the reference to [email protected] by the scholarship deadline.Visit Scholarship Website