University Of Nottingham - Fully Funded Scholarship In Digital Economy, UK
University of Nottingham - fully funded scholarship in Digital Economy, UK is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science, Digital Economy taught at University of Nottingham . The deadline of the scholarship is 04 Jan 2022.
University of Nottingham - fully funded scholarship in Digital Economy, UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Nottingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
- Digital Economy
You will benefit from:
- A fully funded four-year PhD programme that integrates a leading-edge research project with research training in transdisciplinary skills.
- An external/industry partner to help embed your research in the real world.
- Placement with a partner organisation and opportunities for international exchange.
- An enhanced stipend of £17,600 per annum.
- Being part of a cohort of high achieving PhD researchers.
- A world class research environment with a track record of 75+ Horizon CDT graduates to date.
- Developing highly sought-after interdisciplinary skills and experience.
See the Horizon CDT website https://cdt.horizon.ac.uk/ for more information and how to apply.
Closing dates: 4th January 2022 (home applicants), 13th December 2021 (international applicants)
Interview dates: February 2022 (dates to be confirmed)
International Students are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate an enthusiasm for transdisciplinary research, with a 2:1 honours degree, or a combination of qualifications and experience equivalent to that level.
- This normally requires an upper second class honours degree or a combination of qualifications and experience equivalent to that level.
To apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the application form, and their application is sent directly to the below link.Visit Scholarship Website