University Of Leicester Scholarship Awards In MPhil - Developing Augmented Reality Holographic Interfaces, UK 2021-22
University of Leicester Scholarship Awards in MPhil - Developing Augmented Reality Holographic Interfaces, UK 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Mphil level programm(s) in the field of Developing Augmented Reality Holographic Interfaces taught at University of Leicester . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Oct 2021.
University of Leicester Scholarship Awards in MPhil - Developing Augmented Reality Holographic Interfaces, UK 2021-22 is available to undertake Mphil level programs at University of Leicester.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The studentship provides:
- A stipend of £1,166.67 per month for 12 months (total Stipend £14,000)
- Tuition Fees at UK rates for 12 months.
UK/EU and International* applicants welcome to apply.
*international applicants must be able to pay the difference between UK and International fees themselves. The difference in fees for 2021/2 entry will be £16,325.
The MPhil student must:
- have graduated within the last 3 years in a related discipline
- adhere to project confidentiality; at the start of the project
- assign any arising IP from the project
- base their MPhil degree thesis on the research outcomes of the project
- work closely with the SME company to undertake the research project
- deliver monthly progress reports and a comprehensive project report to the University and sponsoring SME in addition to the MPhil thesis.
Please use the Apply button.
The MPhil start date is flexible so we will manually amend this if a different start date is agreed.
In the funding section of the application please include the project reference LIA249 Anjum MPhil Studentship in the space provided.
In the proposal section please provide the name of the supervisors and project title (a proposal is not required).
With the application, please include:
- Personal statement explaining your interest in the project, your experience and why we should consider you
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- Evidence of English language proficiency if applicable
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two referees in the text boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.