Transform Together Scholarships for International Students in UK
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
Study Subject(s): applications from all offer holders and particularly encourage applications from those holding offers for
- MSc Advanced Computer Networks
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Biomedical Laboratory Science
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc International Marketing
- MA Media Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport Business Management
- MSc Sports Engineering
Award: A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these endowments applicants must:
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student.
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your application.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Have an offer for a full-time taught an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
Nationality: International students can apply for the Transform Together Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in their honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for their course. Please attach transcripts to their application
undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.
How to Apply: To apply for a Transform Together funding for September 2020, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the program eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date.
- application form
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected]
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final