LJMU Regional Postgraduate funding for International Students
- University: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Algeria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Beholding an offer for Postgraduate study and have firmly accepted their place for September 2020
- Have paid the LJMU tuition fee deposit by the date specified by the University to successful candidates
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission for a postgraduate degree at the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants should complete the application form through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The scholars will receive £3,000 for the first-year undergraduate study at Liverpool John Moores University in September 2020.Visit Scholarship Website