Justin Arbuthnott PhD funding for International Students at University of Edinburgh
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a PhD degree program in Modern Irish History.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain before commencing the PhD, a UK 2:1 honours degree in a relevant discipline and a relevant master’s degree with an overall mark of at least 65%, or the international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a degree certificate, research proposal, References, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The sponsorship will have a value of £15,000 per annum payable for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory progress. Tuition fees at either the Home/EU or overseas rate as appropriate will be deducted from the Scholarship and the balance paid to you as a stipend.Visit Scholarship Website