International Achievement Award at University of Birmingham
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to Overseas (Non-EU) students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students who attain AAB at A level or equivalent on an entry will receive £1500.
- An additional £1500 is awarded to International students who attain A*AA/AAAA or equivalent on entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. There is no special application process. The awards will be made automatically to all eligible students admitted to the School of Engineering at the University of Birmingham.
- Supporting Documents: English Language test certificates, GPA score, transcripts and other documentation that will ask in an online application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount of £1500 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.Visit Scholarship Website