Hugh Goddard PhD International Studentships In UK
Hugh Goddard PhD International Studentships in UK is open for International Students, UK and EU Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Edinburgh . The deadline of the scholarship is 03 Sep 2021.
Hugh Goddard PhD International Studentships in UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Edinburgh.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The studentship will cover the required tuition fee and an annual stipend £15,690 for the 2021-2022 academic year, increasing in line with UKRI rates.
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, they can achieve for this funding position.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit supporting documents, including
- A one page covering letter
- A curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- A research proposal of 2000 words (for guidelines see here)
- A sample paper of 2000 words (this can be excerpts from a thesis, article, blog post, etc.)
- Two references
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university. IELTS: total 7.0 (at least 6.0 in each module) or TOEFL-iBT: total 100 (at least 20 in each module)
K and Overseas students
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- A UK 2:1 Honours degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, or their international equivalents
- Proven research skills
- Ability to undertake research that may involve both the study of texts and engaging with individuals and communities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.