Goldsmiths University of London international awards in UK
- The following levels of study are eligible to apply:
- International Foundation Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- You must be regarded as an international student for fee purposes, and must not be in receipt of official financial sponsorship to pay all of your tuition fees.
- This means that you have been assessed as an international student for the purposes of your tuition fees, and this should be confirmed in your offer letter from Goldsmiths.
- The Goldsmiths scholarship panel will consider a range of factors when awarding the Goldsmiths International Scholarship.
- Students with a wide range of academic achievements, combined with evidenced commitments to a range of extra-curricular activities, are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You have to take admission in the eligible degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can complete the online application form.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants should normally have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in a relevant subject.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the written element and no individual element lower than 6.0).
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020, and May 17, 2020Visit Scholarship Website