Global Excellence postgraduate placements at the University of Dundee in UK
- University or Organization: The University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 2020, January 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a master’s degree program in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, and Social Work.
- Admissible Criteria: Must hold an academic offer of entry for a postgraduate taught program in any of our academic schools at the University of Dundee for September 2020.
- Be classified as Overseas Fee Status, as determined by the University.
- Have demonstrated excellence through your academic, extra-curricular and/or voluntary activities. The University will assess the information given as part of your program application.
- Have achieved a UK 1st Class Honours degree (or equivalent)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the award, the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university of a master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no supporting documents are asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: It is expected that all interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: At the time of application, you will be asked to demonstrate the proficiency in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: The educational award has the value of £5,000 and will be granted as the tuition fee reduction.Visit Scholarship Website