Eira Francis Davies Scholarship at Swansea University
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences.
Swansea University, United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
Full time taught master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University:
Child Public Health, MSc
Health Care Management, MSc
Long Term and Chronic Condition Management, MSc
Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
Genomic Medicine, MSc
Health Data Science, MSc
Health Informatics, MSc
Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
Number of Awards:
The scholarship covers the full tuition.
• hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
• have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University for entry in September 2021 (see list above).
• be female.
• be a new student to Swansea University from September 2021.
• within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
• be a national, and permanent resident of, a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2020. Eligible countries can be found here.
• not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
• not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible program for September 2021 entry. You must complete and submit the application form by email before 1 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.Visit Scholarship Website