Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
The UK’s Government Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 is now open. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in the UK. You are eligible to apply for a Full-time Master Degree or a PhD Degree Program. Each Year they Select more than 200 Participants from different countries to study in the UK. You can apply For Free as they don’t charge any Application Fees. This is one of the Prestigious UK Government Scholarships.
All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship Program. UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) to pursue a Masters or PhD from the UK in Every Field. All Fields are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. Till Now 27,800 people have taken up Commonwealth Scholarships. There are Many Scholarships are open in the UK.
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
Available Fields of Study
Commonwealth Scholarship is For full-time Masters and PhD at a UK University in these Majors. You can apply to any of the UK universities where you find suitable.
Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year bachelor and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- NOT be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2022
- By October 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
There are 54 countries in the Commonwealth, in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries are diverse – they are amongst the world’s biggest, smallest, richest and poorest countries.Visit Scholarship Website