COMMONWEALTH PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIPS 2021, UK
Commonwealth announces a great fellowship opportunity for the Professionals and postgraduates. Commonwealth Professional Fellowships for Mid-Career Professionals in the UK is one of the prestigious scholarships around the globe by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Since 1959, more than 35,000 candidates have availed Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan and made professional progress in their careers. All scholars will get the chance to get professional experience in London. Candidates will be able to nominate Commonwealth associated Universities.
Professionals belonging to middle or low-income countries would be prioritized to gain professional experience in the UK and enhance their skills and knowledge in their field of interest. On a fully-funded fellowship in the UK, candidates will be working in International firms from 3 weeks to 6 months.
COMMONWEALTH PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIPS UK 2021:
- United Kingdom
- UK Department for International Development (DFID)
HOST ORGANIZATIONS FOR 2020:
- British Geological Survey
- Cardiff University, The Phoenix Project
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Conciliation Resources
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London
- Justice Defenders
- Knowledge for Change
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Meriden Family Programme
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- The Royal Veterinary College
- UK Statistics Authority
- University of East London- School of Health, Sport and Bioscience
- University of Salford
THEMES OF FELLOWSHIP:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- The duration of the Commonwealth international fellowships is between six weeks and three months
COMMONWEALTH FELLOWSHIPS BENEFITS:
- Return Air tickets.
- A monthly stipend from £1,696 to £2,104.
- Additional financial support will be provided to the candidates if needed.
- Arrival Allowance up to £953.45
- For the visa application fee, candidates will be reimbursed.
- Accommodation contribution up to £800 will be provided to the host organization by the commonwealth.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE COMMONWEALTH FELLOWSHIP 2021:
- A candidate must be a citizen or refugees of commonwealth countries or a British Protected Person.
- A candidate must have 5 years of work relevant experience in the field applying for a fellowship.
- A candidate must be employed while applying for the fellowship and ensure that he/she would be returned to his/her after the completion of the fellowship.
- A candidate must not be an awardee of commonwealth scholarship for the last 5 years.
- A candidate must be enrolled in an academic research program in the UK.
- A candidate must be available to begin his/her fellowship program on the provided dates
- Antigua, Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua, New Guinea, Rwanda, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent The Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMMONWEALTH PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIPS 2021?
- Candidates can submit their application through CSC’s online application portal.
- The application will be submitted by the Host organization through the online application to CSC.
- Applications would be reviewed by the CSC and Host organization.
- 3 to 5 Shortlisted candidates for each Host organization will be invited to submit further documents.
We suggest you read all the details on the official website before starting your application.
- The last date for applying is Monday 3rd August 2020.