Chinese Government Scholarship for international Students Call for Applications
The China Scholarship Council (CSC Scholarship) is now offering Chinese Government Scholarships (CSC Scholarship) for bachelors, masters and doctoral courses taught in both, English and Chinese languages. The scholarships are being dispensed yearly to more than 274 Chinese institutions that offer higher education.
Although a vast number of organizations, such as the Confucious Institute Scholarship, Schwarzman Scholars Program, Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship, Chinese Provincial Government Scholarships and CAS-TWAS Scholarships offer funds to students, the CSC Scholarship is granted most extensively. Applications for the CSC provision are to be submitted on the online portal of the China Scholarship Council. To begin the application process, students can follow either of the two alternatives:
- Make a direct appeal for the grant to the CSC Scholarship-Chinese University recruitment program.
- Apply for the provision through the Chinese Consulate while staying in their home country.
Coverage and Benefits of Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC Scholarship)
The endowment of the Chinese CSC scholarship comes with a fully-funded package that includes coverage of tuition fees, residential allowance and expenses and health insurance costs. Depending on the type of degree, funding by the CSC Scholarship differs according to the criteria given below:
Benefits provided by the CSC Scholarship are as follows;
- A monthly stipend of CNY 2500 RMB is provided at the Undergraduate level, whereas, tuition and accommodation are both complimentary.
- A monthly stipend of CNY 3000 RMB is provided at the Masters’s level, whereas, education is free of cost and a complimentary room is provided.
- A monthly stipend of CNY 3500 RMB is provided at the Doctoral level and both tuition and accommodation are free of cost.