Chancellors Global Academic Merit funding for International Students at University of Portsmouth
- University or Organization: University of Portsmouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Vietnam, Kenya, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an eligible degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on-campus, course
- Applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the eligible degree program at the university. After taking admission, students can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide your past and predicted academic achievements and qualifications, personal statement and references.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Portsmouth, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Portsmouth will cover the reduction in tuition fee in the form of a £5000 on the bases of merit for eligible students.Visit Scholarship Website